Integral Flow Equipment is a dynamic, expanding, privately owned Alberta manufacturer of high-pressure integral valves, fittings, pipe, and manifold systems for the oilfield service market.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of an established 35 year old oil & gas manufacturing and supply organization, IFE is in a strong position to intensify its growth in Western Canada.
Shop Tech ⅠⅠ – Integral Flow Equipment – Red Deer Location –
The Shop Tech II candidate must be a safety conscious, hardworking individual. Related experience and Good communication skills and the ability to both deliver and follow directions are required.
Responsibilities of the Shop Tech 2 include, but are not limited to:
- Assembly of valving and process piping
- Pressure testing of valves, fittings, pipe, etc.
- Painting finished product as required
- Perform general shop duties as instructed
- Perform general cleaning of work area as instructed.
- Completion of data entry and paperwork for assembly of new equipment
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Understanding of manufacturing / production environment
- Safety oriented – Able to identify dangerous conditions and act accordingly
- Able to understand and interpret instructions both verbal and written
- Mechanically inclined
- Self starter working with limited supervision
- Able to undertake projects and see them through until completion
- Able to work effectively under pressure, meet deadlines and interact responsibly with coworkers
- Able to interact and perform successfully within a team environment
- Demonstrate professionalism
- Demonstrate initiative to learn and develop new skills
- Valve tear down, assembly & maintenance experience
- A good understanding of pressure systems and pressure testing experience
- Experience in Oilfield or Manufacturing & Assembly with strong mechanical aptitude
- QC / QA experience considered an asset
- Inventory experience considered an asset
- Experience using overhead cranes and associated rigging considered an asset
- Experience operating a forklift considered an asset
- Inspection experience considered an asset
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis. Must be able to frequently stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms and crouch